Hello there! I used to be TheMuserWithNoName, but I've messed something up and now I've had to create a different account. I'll be editing a little bit of everything.
Favourite Bands: MUSE, Green Day, The Beatles, Biffy Clyro, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Radiohead, LCD Soundsystem, Queen, Pulp, Miles Kane, Placebo, The Vaccines, The Last Shadow Puppets, Foo Fighters, Blur, Franz Ferdinand, Queens of the Stone Age, The Strokes, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Howler, Tribes, The White Stripes, Rage Against The Machine, and Coldplay.
I play guitar and a little bit of keyboard. I have a Gould Stratocaster (copy), an Epiphone Gibson SG, an Ovation Viper, and a Yamaha Keyboard of some sort. I have a Boss TU-2 Tuner, Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Digitech Whammy, Ibanez Tube Screamer TS808, MXR Phase 90, Danelectro Reel Echo, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff USA, and a Dunlop DC Brick (power supply). I aim to get a Fender Telecaster Plus, Gibson Les Paul Custom and a Fender Starcaster, plus a tonne of more effects pedals.
I attended Reading Festival 2011, my first Muse gig! I have also been to see Green Day at Glasgow (June 2010), Arctic Monkeys in Newcastle (November 2011), Kasabian in Glasgow (December 2011), and Paul McCartney in Liverpool (December 2011).
Finally, after days of editing, I have came up with my very own setlist, something that Muse might actually play:
1. Uprising (riff version)
(Manson Doubleneck) 2. Supermassive Black Hole (Kaoss Pad solo)
(Manson M1D1 Black) 3. MK ULTRA + Township Rebellion riff
(Manson Red Glitter 2.0) 4. Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff + Maggie's Farm riff
(Manson Black Midi) 5. Bliss (long)
(Manson Chrome Bomber) 6. Butterflies & Hurricanes
(Manson Mirror) 7. New Born + Headup riff + Microphone Fiend riff + Ashamed outro
(Manson Red Glitter 2.0) 8. People of the Sun intro + Interlude + Hysteria + Back In Black outro riff
(Manson M1D1 Black) 9. Nishe + United States of Eurasia
(Black Kawai Grand) 10. Piano Interlude + Sunburn
(Black Kawai Grand) 11. Undisclosed Desires
(Manson Keytar) 12. Burning Bridges + Starlight
(Manson 007) 13. Unnatural Selection
(Manson Red Glitter 2.0) 14. Adagio in G minor + Resistance
(Manson Doubleneck) 15. House of the Rising Sun intro + Time is Running Out + Power of Soul riff + Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff + Jimmy Jam
(Manson M1D1 Black) 16. Plug In Baby
17. Citizen Erased
(Manson 7 String E Guitar) 18. Stockholm Syndrome + Dead Star riff + Negative Creep riff + Hyper Music riff + Endless Nameless riff
(Manson Red Glitter 2.0) 19. Man with a Harmonica intro + Close Encounters riff + Knights of Cydonia
(Manson Chrome Bomber)
My Muse and Other Collection
- Dead Star/In Your World (on my iPod)
- Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) on my iPod
- Do We Need This (on my iPod) and Pink Ego Box (on my iPod) off of the Muscle Museum single
- Agitated (on my iPod) off of the Uno single
- Yes Please (on my iPod) off of the Sunburn single
- Nishe (on my iPod) off of the Unintended single
- Execution Commentary (on my iPod) off of the Plug in Baby single
- Crying Shame (on my iPod) off of the Supermassive Black Hole single
- All of the Arctic Monkeys albums (on my iPod, but I have Favourite Worst Nightmare on CD)
- A tonne of Beatles songs on my iPod :P
- Infinity Land, Puzzle, Only Revolutions and Revolutions: Live At Wembley by Biffy Clyro (on CD and my iPod)
- Greatest Hits (on CD and my iPod) and Wasting Light (just on my iPod) by the Foo Fighters.
- All of the Green Day albums (on CD and my iPod)
- The Black Parade and Danger Days by My Chemical Romance (on CD and my iPod)
- Placebo, Black Market Music, Sleeping With Ghosts and Meds by Placebo (on CD; I have all the albums on my iPod)
- Plus a load of other stuff, including a Paramore live album and some b-sides that I can't be bothered listing :P
On Repeat (AKA Stuff I'm Listening To)
I'm bored so I'm doing this :P :
- The odd bit of jazz and blues here and there (Andrew Hale, Miles Davis, etc.)
- Anything by The Beatles and Pink Floyd.
- Hipster music, such as Talking Heads, Liquid Liquid, Can, Yes, The Fall, etc.
- Any Queen song.
- Puzzle by Biffy Clyro.
- Anything by LCD Soundsystem.
- OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief and In Rainbows by Radiohead.
- Dublin Marlay Park 2008
- Royal Albert Hall 2008
- Lisbon 2006
- London Wembley Stadium 2010
- Bilbao Bizkaia Arena 2006
- Glastonbury 2004
- Earls Court 2004
- Casino de Paris 2010
- Reading Festival 2011
What I'm Planning To Do
Here's just a few plans of mine to make MuseWiki looking fresh as usual:
- Update setlists with information gear-wise and gig-wise.
- Report possibilities of new gigs (I informed Tene on the matter of Reading 2011).
- Make my own page into some kind of exhibition, instead of a few lines of poorly spelt text.
- Add more info to the Gear section and Tablature section.