Charlotte Motor Speedway 2018 (gig)
|Venue||Charlotte Motor Speedway (Carolina Rebellion)|
|Date||6 th May 2018|
|Support||Incubus et al.|
|Price (US$)||$199 - $820|
|Pa'l Norte||←||Carolina Rebellion||→||BottleRock Napa Valley|
Announced on December 4, 2017. Part of the Summer Festivals Tour 2018.
Tickets were available at the Carolina Rebellion website.
The show was broadcast on SiriusXM Octane radio on 8th May, 2018. Take A Bow, Time Is Running Out, Isolated System and Munich Jam were not part of the broadcast.
During Time Is Running Out, Matt's guitar had technical problems, and during the first bridge, he threw the guitar away and swapped it for another one.
Last performance of Map of the Problematique to date.
|After Thought Contagion||"(???) festival, come on! "|
|After Take a Bow||"How it's going North Carolina?!"|
|After Knights of Cydonia||Howard||"Yes Carolina, you fucking rock, thank you so much, (???) see you again, cheers."|
- [Drill Sergeant] + Psycho
- Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff outro + Know Your Enemy riff outro
- Thought Contagion
- My Own Summer (Shove It) intro + Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff + Maggie's Farm outro
- Plug in Baby + Lithium riff outro
- Isolated System
- The Handler
- Close Encounters riff + Supermassive Black Hole
- Munich Jam
- Heartbreaker riff + Time Is Running Out
- Reapers intro + Stockholm Syndrome + Township Rebellion riff + 0123 riff + Reapers outro
- Take a Bow
- Uprising (extended)
- Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia