How about me? I think I've done quite a bit ... -Tene
And if you can call my total blitzing of the discography with wonderful Musey treasures and pics from around the world helping out... :D ۞ 17:21, 24 September 2006 (BST)
- Star shape weirdo here has my backing, if that counts for anything. ;) --Tene 18:01, 24 September 2006 (BST)
How about me? (if spontaneous renovation counts as helping a lot) 7 20:06, 13 January 2008 (GMT)
- Read below, though I'm considering making you a sysop, just give it time --crazybobbles 11:36, 19 February 2008 (GMT)
I don't know where to post this, this might look pretentious or whatever but anyway, thanks a lot crazybobbles. Glad to belong to the team :) --Susurr0 12:37, 19 February 2008 (GMT)
- Indeed, many thanks! ۞ 18:44, 19 February 2008 (GMT)
Almost half of those listed here aren't active, and haven't been for some time. I suggest some sort of seperate inactive/hiatus list for those whom are not active. That's basically all apart from ۞, Crazybobbles, Mrmadadam and myself. --Tene 18:38, 13 April 2007 (BST)
- Yup, perhaps a special mention for those who helped set up he place to begin with, while it was secret. ۞ 00:16, 14 April 2007 (BST)
Should we bother having this?
Perhaps a quick template showing you're awesome on your profile would suffice, but it's not like anyone reads this bit haha and it kinda confuses the wiki vibe, I think anyone who's contributed should simply be given a sysop status for being responsible enough --crazybobbles 11:36, 19 February 2008 (GMT)
- With all due respect to those who you deem responsible, the idea more adminships for more potentially "corruptable" people would be, I think, dangerous. Especially with such a small wiki, we now have three-four active admins. There's simply no point in giving more people the ability to screw everything up for whatever reason; bitterness, disagreement, etc.
- This is a "ceremonial" title that might motivate people. Plus it's a way of saying "thanks", but if adminship is given as an incentive to contribute, then the wrong people will end up with sysop status.
- ..and to 'bobbles: Good choice of admins, btw --Tene 18:08, 19 February 2008 (GMT)
- I wouldn't start adding any tom dick or harry as sysops, it's for those I feel would actually be able to utilise the status to improve the wiki. Of course any form of screwing up can all be reversible and the offending person can be banned immediately ;) I suppose keeping this here can have it's uses for saying thank you for their hardwork (and we like thanking people :)) I guess it's best for my to rewrite it so it actually says something about it then --crazybobbles 21:09, 5 March 2008 (GMT)
I know I'm relatively new to Musewiki, but I'm pretty sure that this page is severely outdated. Regret Tenenbaum 21:05, 15 March 2008 (GMT)
- Why? Feel free to nominate those who have contributed in the order of that which those who are already listed have done.... --Tene 06:00, 16 March 2008 (GMT)