Milan MTV Studios 2003 (gig)
|Venue||MTV Studios[source?] (MTV SuperSonic[source?])|
|Date||15th September 2003[source?]|
|Capacity||20 (competition tickets)|
|Trabendo||←||MTV SuperSonic||→||BBC Radio 1|
A private show. Ten pairs of tickets were made available through a competition by Warner Music in which participants had to choose which of the six promotional gigs they wanted to go to, and answer the following two questions:
- Which Stanley Kubrick film inspired the set design for Muse's latest video 'Time Is Running Out'?
- What is the release date of Muse's new album 'Absolution'?
Answers had to be sent to email@example.com.
Filmed especially for MTV Italy.[source?] A torrent of the full video is available to download here, which was broadcast on the 1st October 2003.[source?]
- Hysteria [watch]
- Thoughts of a Dying Atheist [watch]
- Bliss (piano intro) [watch]
- Blackout [watch]
- Citizen Erased [watch]
(Manson 7 String E Guitar)
- Butterflies & Hurricanes [watch]
- New Born [watch]
- Time Is Running Out [watch]
- Plug In Baby [watch]
- Stockholm Syndrome + Stockholm Syndrome outro [watch]
- Private shows in europe (2003-08-23). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2007-05-08 from microcuts.net.