Buffalo Sphere Entertainment Complex 2005 (gig)
|Venue||Sphere Entertainment Complex|
|Date||21st April 2005|
|Start (UTC−7)||20:00, 19:00[source?] (doors)|
|Curry Hicks Cage||←||Sphere Entertainment Complex||→||Breslin Student Events Center|
Matthew Bellamy's assertion that the band hadn't played Micro Cuts for a year was incorrect—the song was played at both nights the previous December during the Earls Court Exhibition Centre performances. Dominic Howard made a mistake, he missed out a strike on the bass drum and hit the snare drum early.[source?] The band were able to recover, though it resulted in Bellamy laughing, to which some of the audience screamed.[source?]
|Before Hysteria||Bellamy||"Hello Buffalo".|
|After Butterflies & Hurricanes||Howard||"Thank you".|
|After Bliss||"Thanks... How's it going Buffalo?" [crowd cheer] "Pretty good".|
|After Plug In Baby||Bellamy||"Thank you very much, it's been a great pleasure".|
|Before Micro Cuts||"Uh yeah, we haven't played this song for a while... About a year?"*|
|Before Stockholm Syndrome||"Thank you for coming!"|
|After Execution Commentary riff||"Thank you!"|
* Micro Cuts had been played four months beforehand, at the Earl's Court Exhibition Centre.
An audio bootleg was made and distributed in FLAC format, which was trans-coded into mp3 format and uploaded to Muselive.com and can be found here[registration needed]. One of only three known audio bootlegs of Assassin in its original iteration.
You can listen the gig here 
- [Promotional poster]. Retrieved 2007-01-08. [verify]
- [Ticket stub]. Retrieved 2006-11-23. [verify]
- (2004). [Archived venue web page]. Buffalo Sphere website. Retrieved 2004-06-07 from spherebuffalo.com.
- [Venue information]. Clubplanet. Retrieved 2007-10-19 from clubplanet.com.
- Earl's Court set-list (2004-12-20). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2007-11-24 from microcuts.net.