Brussels Ancienne Belgique 2003 (gig)
|Venue||ABBox, Ancienne Belgique|
|Date||5th September 2003|
|Capacity||20 (competition tickets)|
A private show. Ten pairs of tickets were made available through a competition by Warner Music in which participants had to choose which of the six promotional gigs they wanted to go to, and answer the following two questions:
- Which Stanley Kubrick film inspired the set design for Muse's latest video 'Time Is Running Out'?
- What is the release date of Muse's new album 'Absolution'?
Answers had to be sent to email@example.com.
This gig is available on the unofficial DVD called Box In Ring. A rip of a partial FM radio broadcast is available here in FLAC format. A partial recording in mp3 format is available here[registration needed]. Muscle Museum, Micro Cuts and The Small Print were not broadcast on television.
- Hysteria [watch]
- Butterflies & Hurricanes [watch]
- Bliss (keyboard intro) [watch]
- Sing for Absolution [watch]
- Citizen Erased [watch]
(Manson 7 String E Guitar)
- Blackout [watch]
- Time Is Running Out [watch]
- Plug In Baby [watch]
- Thoughts of a Dying Atheist [watch]
- New Born [watch]
- Stockholm Syndrome + riff [watch]
- Muscle Museum
- Micro Cuts
- The Small Print
- Overzicht. AB Concerts. Retrieved 2011-03-12 from abconcerts.be.
- (2003-09-05). [Ticket scan]. Retrieved 2006-11-22. [verify]
- Private shows in europe (2003-08-23). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2006-10-26 from microcuts.net.
- Time is Running out release, setlists (2003-09-08). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2006-10-26 from microcuts.net.