Best of Kerrang! TV Vol: 3 (DVD compilation)
|Name||Best of Kerrang! TV Vol: 3|
|Total length||30 minutes|
|Writer/composer||Matthew Bellamy et al.|
|Art work||Scarlet Borg|
Alle 2004 Goed: Meer Dan het Beste uit Humo's Top 2004|
Best of Kerrang! TV Vol: 3
→Big Day Out
Compiled by Dave Henderson, Ashley Bird, Paul Brannigan & Marguerite Cartwright. Marketing by Nick Knowles and Jo Steel. Production by Lucy Williams. Subbing by Caren Gibson. Picture Research by Scarlet Borg.
Remarkably, Kerrang! TV is celebrating its third birthday. It's given us three years of top, hard-rocking televisual entertainment and has launched the careers of the likes of InMe, Bowling For Soup, Tenacious D and a whole host of other bands, while trouncing most other rock TV channels into the dust with its viewing figures. And to celebrate this momentous anniversary, here, for your viewing pleasure, are eight slabs of promo orckage, handily contained on one digital versatile disc for repeated viewing. From the Foos to Muse, it's 'A' listers all the way, so what are you waiting for? Get on it! Frankly, if all telly was [sic] this good, I might never leave the house.
Ashley Bird, Kerrang! Editor
- Foo Fighters – All My Life
- Lostprophets – Burn Burn
- The Darkness – I Believe in a Thing Called Love (Live)
- Muse – Time Is Running Out
- Funeral for a Friend – Juneau
- HIM – Buried Alive by Love (Live)
- The Distillers – Drain the Blood
- Bowling for Soup – Punk Rock 101
- Best of Kerrang! TV Vol: 3. Discogs. Retrieved 2011-09-13 from www.discogs.com. [verify]
Best of Kerrang! TV Vol: 3. Discogs. Retrieved 2011-09-13 from www.discogs.com. [verify] Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "page" defined multiple times with different content
- Various - Best Of Kerrang! TV Vol: 3 (DVD). Discogs. Retrieved 2011-09-13 from www.discogs.com.