Hello! I am Suzan from the Netherlands and of course I'm a huge Muse fan. :P
I play keyboards and piano and want to learn how to play guitar in the future. I can't play one single note on the guitar right now. xd I love playing Muse songs, I own a few Muse sheet music books and they're good!
I've been to the Nijmegen Goffertpark gig here in Holland, on the 19th of June 2010. Needless to say, it was amazing! I couldn't see very much though, because I'm quite small (5'3) and there were a lot of tall people in front of me. :P But oh well, it still was amazing.
I can't really say which Muse album is my favourite, I truly love them all. My favourite song is definitely Bliss. Listening to it makes my feel like I'm floating, it's so beautiful.
- Nijmegen Goffertpark 2010 (The Netherlands, 19-06-2010)
More to come, I hope!
Ideal set list
Just had to do it. :P This night would be perfect:
(yes I know, it's a bit too long, ghehe)
- Knights Of Cydonia
- Apocalypse Please
- Map Of The Problematique
- Plug In Baby
- Interlude + Hysteria
- Space Dementia
- Hyper Music
- Soldier’s Poem
- The Small Print
- Time Is Running Out
- New Born
- Micro Cuts
- Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 - Overture
- Unnatural Selection
- Muscle Museum
My Muse collection is rather simple, I simply own all the studio albums (physically, hate the fact that people stop buying CDs). Wish I had more money to expand my collection. :P I do have quite some merchandise though. Can't resist the Muse shop, ghe.
- Origin of Symmetry
- Absolution (this one is actually my sister's, grrr...)
- Black Holes and Revelations [Limited Tour Edition]
- The Resistance
- The Resistance Limited Edition box set
- Hullabaloo Soundtrack
- Girls Haarp Metallic Logo T-shirt
- Girls Album Artwork Logo Hooded Sweat
- Resistance Album Poster
- Muse Band Door Poster
- Resistance Band Poster
- Tour Programme 2010
- Muse Plectrum Necklace
- Muse Logo ID Bracelet
- Resistance Tour Cup (x2!)
- United States of Eurasia Flag
- Absolution sheet music book
- The Resistance sheet music book
Most time on MuseWiki I spend reading. Love how detailed this site is! It's clear that it's created with a lot of care, which I really appreciate.
So much has already been written here, so it's hard to come up with information myself to add to the Wiki. That's why I usually I add stuff to gig pages.
- Created a speech table. Took me quite some hours listening to bootlegs and searching YouTube to find out who actually said what. :P But it was fun.
- Added information about Matt not knowing how to pronounce 'Alles oké'.
- Added alternate lyrics Matt sung during Starlight.
- Improved some grammar, added links to other pages (mostly songs), added event start and door times and some references.
Like the shows, more to come, I hope!
I've been to a Placebo concert twice. The first one was in Rotterdam Ahoy (the Netherlands), on the 3rd of December 2009. I saw Placebo again on the 19th of August at Pukkelpop (Belgium) and I was in the 3rd row (after waiting for 7,5 hours)! I've never been able to be that close to stage before and it took my breath away. Finally, I could see so well! :P I hope that one day I'll be standing that close to Muse during a concert.