Tokyo Nippon Budōkan 2010 (gig)
|Date||12th January 2010|
|Aichi Taiiku-Kan||←||Nippon Budōkan||→||Big Day Out, Auckland|
Announced on the 8th of October along with the previous two dates, general ticket sale started on the 15th of October.
Dead Star was played for the first time on the Resistance Tour and Can't Take My Eyes Off You was played for the first time since 2002. For the encore, Dominic Howard dressed as Japanese cartoon character Gachapin.
|After Uprising||Bellamy||"Konbanwa [en: Good evening] Tokyo! How are you guys doing tonight? It's great to be in the Budōkan with you...."|
|After Map of the Problematique||Howard||"Arigatou [en: Thank you]. Domo Arigotou [en: Thank you very much]."|
|After Supermassive Black Hole||Bellamy||"Arigatou! Tokyo [?—Japanese]. [?] I'll work on the accent."|
|Before Can't Take My Eyes Off You||Howard||"Genki desu ka [en: Are you good] Tokyo? [?—Japanese] Tokyo.... We're gonna play a... little cover song now, which we've only ever played once... live...and that was in Japan. So here we go for the second time ever. [laughs]"|
|Before Exogenesis: Symphony||Howard||[?—Japanese]|
|After Knights||Bellamy||Arigatou Tokyo! Arigatou Nippon! Thank you guys. Thank you very much.|
|Howard||Arigatou. We love you guys. See you later. Cheers. Thank you.|
An audience recording was made, a copy of which can be found here[registration needed] in mp3 format.
- We Are the Universe (intro music)
- Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff
- Supermassive Black Hole
- New Born + Headup riff
- Interlude + Hysteria
- Guiding Light
- Dead Star + Micro Cuts outro
- United States of Eurasia
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Helsinki Jam
- Undisclosed Desires
- City of Delusion riff + Resistance
- Burning Bridges + Jimmy Jam + Time Is Running Out
- Unnatural Selection
- Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
- Plug In Baby
- Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia
- Muse to play Japan in January 2010! (2009-10-08). Muse website. Retrieved 2009-10-08 from muse.mu.