Reading Little John's Farm 2000 (gig)
|Venue||Little John's Farm[source?] (Reading Festival—Radio 1 Evening Session Stage–headline)|
|Date||25th August 2000|
|Location||Richfield Avenue, Reading|
|Support||Shed Seven et al.†|
|Ilha do Ermal||←||Reading Festival||→||Slane Castle|
Muse headlined the Radio 1 / NME Stage 
The band had several technical problems during their time on stage. Two of Matthew Bellamy's old friends made an appearance dressed as police personnel with MUSE written in duct tape attached to their backsides.
- Muse - 22:20
- Shed Seven - 21:05
- Ween - 19:55
- Grandaddy - 18:45
- Royal Trux - 17:45
- Clinic - 16:50
- Brassy - 15:55
- King Adora - 14:15
- Orange Can - 13:30
- The Lapse - 12:45
|Duration||Base price (GBP)|
Four songs were broadcast on BBC Radio 1.[source?] Futurism can be found here[registration needed]. This is first known performance of Futurism live (or Spectrum as it was called then). The other three songs can be found here[registration needed]. Audio of other songs has not surfaced. The known setlist today may be incomplete as it misses common songs at the time like Falling Down, Unintended and Fillip.
- Matthew Bellamy. (2000). [Muse blog entry]. Retrieved 2000-08-25 from www.musclemuseum.com. [verify]
- (2009-03-25). [Line-up poster]. Live Nation website. Retrieved 2011-05-12 from media.livenation.com. [verify]
- Reading and Leeds Festivals line-ups. Wikipedia. Retrieved 2010-04-07 from secure.wikimedia.org.
- [Gig archive]. MicroCuts. Retrieved 2007-03-16 from microcuts.net.
- Futurism (2001-06-15). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2007-11-29 from microcuts.net.