Anaheim Convention Center 2017 (gig)
|Venue||Anaheim Convention Center (BlizzCon 2017)|
|Date||4th November 2017|
|Life is Beautiful Festival||←||Anaheim Convention Center||→||Yokohama Arena|
Announced on Oct 5th, 2017 - Muse is coming to BlizzCon 2017!
The Grammy Award–winning band will be closing out BlizzCon Saturday, November 4, giving everyone at the show and watching online an stage-shattering send-off for this year’s convention. If you didn’t grab tickets to the event, Blizzard gamers and Muse fans around the world can still get a front row seat at home with the BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket ($39.99).
Virtual Ticket holders will also be able to watch the concert—and everything else covered at BlizzCon—in on-demand videos that will be available for a month after the show.
During the performance, Matt wore the mask of Reaper from Overwatch. He also held it in his hand whilst singing Take a Bow. Dom performed in what appeared to be a knight's outfit with hauberk and pauldrons. Chris did not wear any cosplay items. Several cosplay participants joined them on stage during Knights of Cydonia. Dig Down didn't open a show for the first time on tour
- [Drill Sergeant] + Psycho
- Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff outro
- Who Knows Who riff + Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff
- Plug in Baby (extended)
- Stockholm Syndrome + Micro Cuts riff outro + Reapers riff outro + Endless Nameless riff outro
- Isolated System
- The Handler
- Close Encounters riff + Supermassive Black Hole
- Take a Bow
- Munich Jam
- Dig Down
- House of the Rising Sun riff + Time is Running Out
- New Kind of Kick
- Knights of Cydonia (extended)